Hey everyone! I’m coming at ya with my December tbr! Like I’ve mentioned before, I need to read eight books in order to reach my Goodreads goal for the year. I just finished reading Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, so now I’m down to seven more books! Woohoo! I currently only have five books on my tbr sooooo at this rate, I might not make it. But who knows, I don’t normally follow my tbr, so I might read completely different books! So here we go!
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer–> I’m currently reading this one, actually! I just started reading it yesterday and I’m already 108 pages in! It’s a cute book and it reads really easily so I think I’ll get through this one quickly!
- Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty–> One of my coworkers suggested this book to me a few months ago and I just got around to purchasing it last month. I don’t really know too much about it, but I’m looking forward to reading it!
- Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safron Foer–> One of my friends listened to the audiobook of this a couple years ago and really enjoyed it so I thought I’d pick it up! Here’s another one I know close to nothing about going into it, but that’s exciting!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab–> Yes, yes I know this has been on my tbr since November, but I think I might actually get around to it this month (or at least I’ll try!)
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling–> This would be a reread for me, as I haven’t ever reread the first 4 books in the series before (shocking, I know!) so who knows, I might not even stop here and might reread the entire series!
Okay so here’s my TBR for the last month of 2016! I’m hoping to read my GR goal for the year, so I really should’ve added more contemporary novels since I read those the fastest haha! I don’t even know where to start though! I am open for any suggestions of books to read to help me reach my goal!
What are you all planning to read this month? Tell me all about it!