Hey everyone! Welcome back to another week of the awesome meme, Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! This week’s theme is a freebie and at first I struggled to think of something for this list because I like to have some direction and this felt like a daunting task. But fear not, my fair blogmates! I have decided to share with you a list of my top ten favourite Dramione fanfics! For those of you who don’t know about this, “Dramione” refers to the ship of Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger that I discovered over a decade ago and I am STILL addicted to reading these stories on Fanfiction.net! Okay okay so without further ado, here’s my list!
1. We Learned the Sea by luckei1 -Rating: T (teen)–> This one is one of my all-time favourites! It is full of the feels and dramatic and adventurous and wonderful (and all the other adjectives)
- Synopsis: Draco Malfoy turns himself in after a very successful career as a Death Eater, then enlists Harry and Hermione to help him in a scheme to bring down the Dark Lord. DHr. A story of forgiveness.
2.Isolation by bex-chan- Rating: M (mature)–> This one may be the best fanfic I’ve ever read (but I say that a lot). It is pretty intense, so it’s not for the faint of heart but if you can take it then you are in for a really incredible story! It’s also a bit on the lengthy side (48 chapters!) but well worth it!
- Synopsis: He can’t leave the room. Her room. And it’s all the Order’s fault. Confined to a small space with only the Mudblood for company, something’s going to give. Maybe his sanity. Maybe not. “There,” she spat. “Now your Blood’s filthy too!” DM/HG. PostHBP
3.Give All to Love by Harry Potter you’re my hero- Rating: M (mature)–> So this is actually the sequel to a fanfic called All Alone, but I happen to like the sequel more! I won’t post the synopsis here because ~spoilers~ but it’s great and you should read it!
4.Enemies Unite by EvilRegalBri- Rating: T (teen)–> this one is your typical boy hates girl, boy makes bet to win over hated girl, ends up actually falling for the girl, story. But it’s such a fun ride! Sadly, this one was never completed *weeps in the corner* but that leaves this ending up to you!
- Synopsis: Hermione and Draco are in their 7th year…Head Boy and Head Girl. Draco decides to toy with Hermione’s heart and then end it… but what will happen when he actually falls for her? DMHG
5.Turncoat by elizaye- Rating: M (mature)–> This is by far the LONGEST fanfic I’ve ever read but it is SO SO GOOD! Start to finish, it is perfection.
- Synopsis: Switching sides. “I have only one condition, and I trust it won’t be hard for you to meet. I want Granger.”
6. His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes by thecellarfloor- Rating: M (mature)–> This story is DARK guys. But it is so well-written and intense that even when you think you can’t take it anymore because of the intensity, you have to keep going because it’s such a good story.
- Synopsis: Draco pushed her to the wall, kissed her roughly on the lips, then punched the glass window beside her head. It smashed into pieces and the crowd who had parted for him seconds ago gasped. Hermione couldn’t. She couldn’t even breathe. What have you done?
7.Her Sweet, Decadent Smile by thecellarfloor- Rating: M (mature)–> This is the chilling sequel to His Beautiful, Haunting Eyes and this one is just as darkly addictive as its predecessor!
- Synopsis: “Princess,” Draco’s voice sliced through the silence, dangerously close to where she was hiding, “I know you’re here somewhere.” Hermione muffled her ragged breaths. He was clearly enjoying this. “Come out, come out, wherever you are…” A sequel to HBHE
8.Magnetic Attraction by ellamalfoy8- Rating: T (teen)–> This one is super fun! I mean, Draco and Hermione get PHYSICALLY STUCK TOGETHER. This is a fun must-read!
- Synopsis: After a spell goes wrong in class Draco and Mione can’t separate because of a magnetic attraction. Drama follows when they learn they can’t stop touching, literally. Will they end up killing each other, or will they keep each others secrets? DMHG
9.Simply Irresistible by bookworm1993- Rating: T (teen)–> This is another fun fanfic! I really enjoyed it!
- Synopsis: Draco gave a cocky grin. “I am going to give you a makeover.” “I’m sorry what?” “You heard me Granger, I’m going to give you a makeover that will make every man want you,and make Weasley die of regret. You will be simply irresistible.”
10.Oh my Veela! by Charmed Sweetly- Rating: T (teen)–> Here’s yet another fun fanfic for you! Veelas are such interesting creatures and man was it fun to read about a main HP character be super non-canon and be a Veela!
Synopsis: Warning: Veelas are strong, passionate and possessive. Don’t get in the way. DMHG
Well, I hope that after exploring my list, I have converted you into a HUGE Dramione fan like me so that you can fangirl and have your heart ripped out many times over by these crazy awesome stories*chuckles sinisterly* Do you generally read fanfiction? Do you have a favourite ship (other than your obvious new favourite ;))? If you’ve got any suggestions for stories I should check out, please share the love and send them my way!
That’s all for now my lovely bookworms!
Until next time,